Saturday, March 9, 2013

Pretend Workshop


Today I have run my pretend workshop with my friend who wants to learn how to crochet.  It went really well.  My friend has started to crochet.  I got a little emotional when I saw her crocheting away.  She only completed a few rows, but she is on her way to making her own phone cosy.  While doing this I discussed with her what I was trying to do and she was very supportive and made some useful suggestions, which was great.  So so excited. 

I am now formulating plans for: House rules, a workshop sign, and looking into a retail side, where I will stock up on crochet hooks and decent wool to sell.  I am also devising how to get a return by setting up a membership and sessional fees, with discount for members, but this will be a little later on.  So many ideas are flooding in I hope I get to sleep tonight.

Anyway, after seeing the Play Cheque Formula I feel that I am well on my way.  I've even got my little note book, which is pretty and I bought it off my friend who has covered it with nice material and a ribbon.  She is a crafter too.

No comments:

Post a Comment